The course is required to online booking and settle the payment at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
Designed for bouldering beginners, allowing participants to easily master the climbing methods and immerse themselves in the endless fun of climbing! During the activity, the coach will explain the basic safety knowledge and methods of climbing, and also guide participants in their climbing movements. Participants can continue to try routes of different difficulties during the process. In addition to training your physique and strengthening hand-eye coordination, climbing can also cultivate patience and perseverance, which is very helpful for personal development.
- Boulder safety video
- Warm up
- Basic climbing skills
- Falling safety in Boulder
- Games in boulder
- Challenging boulder problems
Lesson: 1 Lesson (Total 55mins)
Course Fee: $398 per person, 2 persons mandatory. 
– Bouldering Zone Day Pass[#only valid for admission on the date after course]
– 55mins Coaching Session
– Climbing Shoes Rental
Entry Requirement：All participants should be aged 12 or above, interested in Bouldering.
Max. classs size: 10
Language of Instruction: Cantonese
Submit booking via the below methods:
- Online Enrollment Form
- Direct message on Facebook or Instagram
- Sent Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call HKCP: 3708 9075(Sha Tin) / 2866 2322(Yuen Long)
- Application in person to Hong Kong Climbing Park
When you book a reservation, you will receive relevant confirmation emails.
– Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
– You must wear sportswear and socks.
– Lockers is available.
– Showers is available at Sha Tin Shop.(Please bring your own towel)
– Hong Kong Climbing Park verify the payment after received , customer will receive an Confirmation notification.
– Refund is not applicable if applicant cannot attend the courses after registration.
– To change the time or date of the course, customers should be notify us via email or phone 48 hours before the course. For each amendment HK$100 shall be charged as administration fee.
– Personal insurance is not included in any activity organized by HKCP, please purchase one if necessary.
– All questions or disputes shall be resolved by Hong Kong Climbing Park in its absolute discretion.