The course is required to online booking and settle the payment at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
Designed for climbing beginners. The course is guided by professional instructors, allowing novices to understand the basic safety knowledge and protection skills of sport climbing in a short time, and immerse themselves in the endless fun of climbing! During the activity, the instructor will explain the safety knowledge of auto-belay and Belaysafe, and will also guide participants in their climbing movements. Participants can continue to try and challenge various types of routes during the process.
- Venue Introduction
- Warm up
- Usage of climbing device
- Usage of Auto Balay
- Climbing skills
- Belaysafe belay techniques
- Challenging climbing route
Lesson: 1 Lesson (Total 55mins)
Course Fee: $398 per person, 2 persons mandatory
– Lead Zone Day Pass[#only valid for admission on the date after course]
– 55 mins Coaching Session
– Harness &Climbing Shoes Rental
Entry Requirement：All participants should be aged 12 or above, interested in Sport Climbing.
Max. class size︰ 10
Language of Instruction: Cantonese
Submit booking via the below methods:
- Online Enrollment Form
- Direct message on Facebook or Instagram
- Sent Email to email@example.com
- Call HKCP: 3708 9075(Sha Tin) / 2866 2322(Yuen Long)
- Application in person to Hong Kong Climbing Park
When you book a reservation, you will receive relevant confirmation emails.
– Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
– You must wear sportswear and socks.
– Lockers is available.
– Showers is available at Sha Tin Shop.(Please bring your own towel)
– Hong Kong Climbing Park verify the payment after received , customer will receive an Confirmation notification.
– Refund is not applicable if applicant cannot attend the courses after registration.
– To change the time or date of the course, customers should be notify us via email or phone 48 hours before the course. For each amendment HK$100 shall be charged as administration fee.
– Personal insurance is not included in any activity organized by HKCP, please purchase one if necessary.
– All questions or disputes shall be resolved by Hong Kong Climbing Park in its absolute discretion.