The course is required to online booking and settle the payment at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
- Venue Introduction
- Warm up
- Usage of climbing device
- Usage of Auto Balay
- Climbing skills
- Belaysafe belay techniques
- Challenging climbing route
Lesson: 1 Lesson (Total 55mins)
Course Fee: $398 per person, 2 persons mandatory
– Lead Zone Day Pass[#only valid for admission on the date after course]
– 1 hour Coaching Session
– Harness &Climbing Shoes Rental
Entry Requirement：All participants should be aged 12 or above, interested in Sport Climbing.
Max. class size︰ 10
Language of Instruction: Cantonese
- Application by Online Booking, we will provide the deposit details.
- Application by Facebook inbox or sent Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide the deposit details.
- Application in person to Hong Kong Climbing Park
Point to Note︰
– Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
– You must wear sportswear and socks.
– Showers and lockers is available.(Please bring your own towel)
Terms and conditions：
– Hong Kong Climbing Park verify the payment after received , customer will receive an Confirmation notification.
– Refund is not applicable if applicant cannot attend the courses after registration.
– To change the time or date of the course, customers should be notify us via email or phone 48 hours before the course. For each amendment HK$100 shall be charged as administration fee.
– Personal insurance is not included in any activity organized by HKCP, please purchase one if necessary.
– All questions or disputes shall be resolved by Hong Kong Climbing Park in its absolute discretion.